I'm pleased to have been named an executive editor of the European Review of Poetry, Books and Culture. Over the next 12 months I'll have the chance to commission and publish over 80 original essays, articles and reflections from writers across the world.
Initial commissions include new pieces by Rasha Abbas, Harry Man, Joanna Walsh, David Spittle, Christodoulos Makris, Andrew Gallix, Rocio Ceron, Catherine Humble and many more. New articles are soon to be published daily at www.versopolis.com
The European Review of Poetry, Books and Culture is an online literary journal, funded by the European Union, aiming to create an anglophone publication platform with a focus on continental Europe and world beyond.
- Sara Upstone http://www.versopolis.com/long-read/601/empathy
- Harry Man http://www.versopolis.com/panorama/577/on-dyslexia
- Tom Jenks http://www.versopolis.com/column/563/count-the-ways
- Sara Upstone http://www.versopolis.com/column/555/some-interventions-in-the-question-of-living
- Eley Williams http://www.versopolis.com/interview/551/weasel-words
- Christodoulos Makris http://www.versopolis.com/panorama/547/shedding-poetry-s-national-baggage
- David Spittle http://www.versopolis.com/review/535/a-return-to-the-memory-of-decay
- Joanna Walsh http://www.versopolis.com/column/536/saint-lucy-s-day